Zash Country Boutique Hotel
Zash is a 1930s country manor turned design hotel located on the eastern slopes of the Etna Mountain. A place that is refined in its design, rural in its context and vital for the soul, it offers sublime views over the surrounding vineyards, citrus groves and Ionian Sea. Enjoy exquisite rooms and suites, the delightful Mediterranean garden and excellent Sicilian food.
• 9 rooms
• Hotel opened: August 2012
• Architecture & Interior Design: Antonio Iraci & Carla Maugeri
✅Free on-site parking.
• nearest beach/sea: 5-minute drive
• Cathedral of Acireale: 24-minute drive
• Taormina: 32-minute drive
• Catania city centre: 34-minute drive
• Catania Airport: 37-minute drive
• Etna cable car station: 52-minute drive
Built on a dramatic plot in the 1970s in Brutalist style, the Monte Tauro Hotel (now associated with the Spanish Eurostars chain) offers sweeping views stretching from Mo...
Located between the Etna and the Ionian Sea, Ramo d'Aria is a boutique hotel with a typical Sicialian, yet decisively modern atmosphere. It features a striking minima...
Relais Monaci delle Tere Nere is a design boutique hotel set in a former historic winery. It is located 2 kilometres outside the town of Zafferena Etnea, on the slopes of...
- pet friendly
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top