Unscripted Durham is a hip hotel set within the mid-century iconic former Jack Tar Motor Lodge. The hotel is located in the centre of Durham. Interiors see most of its original architecture and design elements, accented by bright colours, geometric patterns and custom murals maintained.
The hotel offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.
There is a restaurant and the bar and a seasonal pool deck with loungers and umbrellas on the third floor.
• 74 rooms
• Hotel opened: July 2017
• Interior Design: Kevin Corn Design, Reverie Studio
• Bathroom amenities: Jonathan Adler
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• Durham Performing Arts Center: 4-minute walk
• American Tobacco Campus: 8-minute walk
• Duke University: 10-minute drive
• Research Triangle Park: 15-minute drive
• Raleigh-Durham International Airport: 25-minute drive
21c Museum Hotel Durham is an art-focused design hotel set in a 1937 Hill building, originally designed by Shreve, Lamb & Harmon of Empire State Building fame. The ...
The Durham hotel is an indie design hotel, set in a 1969 former bank building. With a stand-out mid-century modern exterior, it features a Bauhaus-influenced, craf...
- pet friendly
- retro & vintage
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top