The Millennials Kyoto
The Millennials Kyoto is a new concept fusing a Japanese capsule hotel and a co-working space. Comfortable capsules (or pods) come with a reclining sofabed, storage for a large suitcase, a personal "home theater" and a unique wake-up system. Bathrooms with excellent showers can be found on each floor.
• 150 capsules
• Hotel opened: July 2017
❌No parking available
• Sanjo Station: 4-minute walk
• Shiyakusho Mae Station: 4-minute walk
• Kawaramachi Station: 4-minute walk
• Samurai Kembu Kyoto Museum: 10-minute walk
• Kyoto International Manga Museum: 10-minute walk
• Heian Shrine: 1.5 km / 0.9 mile
• Imperial Palace: 1.9 km / 1.2 miles
• Kiyomizu-dera Temple: 2 km / 1.2 miles
• Nijo Castle: 2.1 km / 1.3 miles
• Osaka Itami Airport: 39 km / 24.2 miles
22 PIECES is a design hotel located in the heart of Kyoto, a few minutes walk from the main station.
Sleek, minimalist rooms come in four room types and sleep 2 to 5 peo...
Featuring a minimalist design, Hotel Anteroom is set in a refurbished 1920s student hostel within walking distance of Kyoto's Kujo Station. It offers an art gallery a...
Boasting contemporary Japanese design, Hotel Kanra Kyoto offers spacious rooms with a living area with tatami-mat flooring and traditional Kiyomizu-yaki ceramic...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top