Featuring a quirky Alpine design in an urban context, just a block from Munich's Central Station, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof is the second of the home-grown Bavarian mini chain. Rooms come with rustic wood furnishings and have smart TVs, Bluetooth speakers and rainfall showers. There is a bar and a garden. 24-hour front desk.
• 103 rooms
• Unique: The Alpine theme comes complete with a ski gondola in the lobby and a larger piece encompassing a bathroom in one of the rooms.
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• Munich Central Station: 4-minute walk
• Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest: 10-minute walk
• Marienplatz & City Hall: 15-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 29.5 km / 18.3 miles
Located opposite the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), the 25hours Hotel Munich The Royal Bavarian is set in the former Bavarian imperial telephone and telegraph office dat...
Coccon Sendlinger Tor is a retro design hotel located in Munich's city centre. It is a 4-minute walk to the underground, the bus and the tram, connecting directly wit...
Cocoon Stachus is a hip design hotel inspired by the 1970s (green, orange, brown!) and is located just a few minutes walk from Munich's Central Station and Karlsplatz...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top