Barceló Torre de Madrid
08 city centre
Barceló Torre de Madrid is a luxury design hotel, set in Madrid's iconic Torre de Madrid at the end of the Gran Vía on Plaza de España. Stylish and elegant, rooms and suites come with air conditioning, king-size beds, a 42" flat-screen TV, and a laptop safe. Bathrooms have walk-in showers and a hairdryer. Somos Restaurant offers fine dining in a fusion of Mediterranean, Peruvian and Asian kitchens. There is a stylish bar on the ground floor. On the 8th floor is the indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, a sauna and a room for massages (at a fee, free for suite guests).
• 258 rooms
• Hotel opened: February 2017
• Interiors: Jaime Hayón
• Unique: It is one of Madrid's tallest buildings at 36 floors and was constructed between 1954 and 1957 and was for some time the world's tallest concrete structure. The hotel is situated at the lower 9 floors of the tower.
❌No parking available.
• Plaza de España Metro Station: 1-minute walk
• Museo de Arte Contemporáneo: 4-minute walk
• Royal Palace: 10-minute walk
• Plaza Mayor: 15-minute walk
• Puerto del Sol: 15-minute walk
• Madrid Barajas Airport: 21 km
Set in a locally beloved neoclassical townhouse that holds landmark status and dates back to 1907, Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid is the result of a €20 million re...
Room Mate Óscar is a design hotel featuring a bold and graphic look. It is located between Madrid's famous Gran Via and the hip (&gay) Chueca district,&nbs...
Some old, some new: Vincci The Mint is an interesting new hotel concept located smack in the heart of Madrid on Gran Vía. A gastrobar at street level serves gourme...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top