Zoku is a new concept taking a home-office approach suitable for short and longer stays. Zoku offers lofts with a fully equipped kitchen, extensive storage space, office supplies and an elevated, loft-style sleeping space that can be accessed by a retractable staircase and screened off. There is a large open-plan living and working space and Living Kitchen restaurant with communal tables. The building is also home to a public rooftop, co-working space and fitness studio. Zoku's Community Manager organizes events for residents to mingle and network. There is also an app available for connecting and chatting.
• 133 studios
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interior Design: Concrete
Private parking on-site (surcharge)
• In Amsterdam's eastern canal loop
• Weesperplein metro station: 5-minute walk (2 stops from Central Station)
• Hermitage Museum: 5-minute walk
• Carré Theatre: 5-minute walk
• Opera House & City Hall: 5-minute walk
• Skinny Bridge: 5-minute walk
• Rembrandtplein: 10-minute walk
• Schiphol Airport: 20-minute drive
Hotel Arena is a design hotel set in a former orphanage dating to 1886 on a park in Amsterdam's up-and-coming East District. Interiors fuse white Dutch minimalism, 60...
La Remise is a luxurious b&b offering 3 spacious guestrooms -all with private bathrooms- decorated in a stylish and minimalist fashion. High quality furnishings and f...
The Crowned Hawk brewery stopped making ale at its Hoogte Kadijk plant in Amsterdam in the 1950s, but the red brick building survived the intervening years and after a bi...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top