COMO The Treasury
COMO Hotels first Australian property, COMO The Treasury is a luxury hotel set in updated mid 19th-century redbrick state buildings in Perth's historic district. Ninety five per cent of the original heritage building has been meticulously returned to its 19th-century origins, featuring re-installed dormer windows, roof-top copper trimmings, and a stripped back facade showing off the original surface.
Featuring handcrafted furniture and high ceilings, the stylish and spacious rooms and suites are contemporary decorated in tones of cream and beige. They feature king size beds, complimentary -daily restocked- minibars and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms come with showers, free-standing tubs, travertine heated floors, robes, slippers and free signature Shambhala toiletries. Selected rooms have balconies, and upgraded suites offer separate sitting areas. Room service is available 24/7.
Post restaurant serves modern Australian dishes with a French twist. Opening soon is Wildflower, a rooftop restaurant featuring views across the Swan River. Cocktail bar.
Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool, enjoy a massage or facial at the Shambhala Spa or work out in the fitness centre.
• 48 rooms
• Hotel opened: October 2015
• Architecture & Interior Design: Kerry Hill
• Perth Concert Hall: 5-minute walk
• Barrack Street Wharf: 6-minute walk
• Perth Central Train Station: 6-minute walk
• Hay Street Mall shops and restaurants: 2-minute walk
• Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre: 15-minute walk
• Kings Park: 3.4 km
• Perth Airport: 20-minute drive
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top