Hotel Indigo Düsseldorf-Victoriaplatz
The stylish Hotel Indigo Düsseldorf-Victoriaplatz is located in and themed after Germany's capital of fashion. Each floor pays tribute to a different decade of fashion from the 50s through to the 2000s, illustrated through the fabrics and patterns used. Room facilities include air-conditioning, a minibar, a 32 inch LCD TV and high comfort mattresses. Regional Rhine cuisine and international dishes are served in the hotel's restaurant. Cocktail lounge. In the summer months, drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace. 600m2 wellness area with a gym and saunas.
• 126 rooms
• Hotel renovated: 2013 (previously Lidner Rhein Residence)
• Unique: The murals shot by fashion photographer and stylist Armin Morbach.
Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Nordstraße Underground Station: 3-minute walk (Messe Düsseldorf Trade Fair and the Altstadt (Old Town) are both an 8-minute ride)
• Hofgarten Park and the River Rhine: 6-minute walk
• Imai – inter media art institute: 7-minute walk
• K20 K21 Art Collection: 12-minute walk
• Kunsthalle Düsseldorf: 12-minute walk
• Central Station Düsseldorf: 2.1 km / 1.3 miles
• Dusseldorf International Airport: 4.6 km / 2.9 miles
The first Hyatt House in Europe, the Hyatt House Düsseldorf is set within the Andreas Quartier, a redevelopment of a former courthouse which also includes sever...
Located in Düsseldorf's Stadtmitte district (also known as the Japanese quarter) is the hip Max Brown Hotel Midtown. An instantly recognazible post-war hotel, yo...
Surrounded by the eateries and bars of the buzzing Japanese quarter, me and all hotel düsseldorf is a hip hotel set within a former office tower. Warmly styled...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top