The Maritime Hotel
Located in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood, the Maritime Hotel is set in an iconic building from 1967, originally a dormitory for seaman, adjacent to the National Maritime Union of America offices. It features a lobby remiscent of a luxury ocean liner, a trattoria and retro nautical-themed rooms. TAO Downtown, located beneath the hotel, offers several bars, a lounge and a restaurant featuring Pan-Asian cuisine. Free access to the gym.
• 126 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2003
• Architecture: Albert C. Ledner
• Unique: The hotel's façade with its porthole windows is a NYC classic from the 1960s.
Public parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• in West Chelsea
• 9th Avenue subway station: adjacent
• Chelsea Market: across from the hotel
• Meatpacking District: 6-minute walk
• Rubin Museum of Art: 9-minute walk
• High Line Park: 9-minute walk
• New York University: 17-minute walk
• Macy's: 21-minute walk
• Empire State Building: 23-minute walk
• Times Square: 24-minute walk
• Broadway: 26-minute walk
Dream Downtown is a hip hotel set in an iconic building with a sloped façade clad in stainless steel tiles, another in perforated stainless steel layers ...
Located steps from the High Line, The High Line Hotel is a contemporary classic hotel set in a red-brick Gothic building from 1865, a former seminary. Interiors feature...
A sleek 18-story tower rising above the High Line urban park, The Standard Hotel offers sweeping Hudson River and city views. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with rive...
- pet friendly
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top