The Millennials Kyoto
The Millennials Kyoto is a new concept fusing a Japanese capsule hotel and a co-working space. Comfortable capsules (or pods) come with a reclining sofabed, storage for a large suitcase, a personal "home theater" and a unique wake-up system. Bathrooms can be found on each floor. For a full story read the blog
• 150 capsules
• Hotel opened: July 2017
❌No parking available
• Sanjo Station: 4-minute walk
• Shiyakusho Mae Station: 4-minute walk
• Kawaramachi Station: 4-minute walk
• Samurai Kembu Kyoto Museum: 10-minute walk
• Kyoto International Manga Museum: 10-minute walk
• Heian Shrine: 1.5 km / 0.9 mile
• Imperial Palace: 1.9 km / 1.2 miles
• Kiyomizu-dera Temple: 2 km / 1.2 miles
• Nijo Castle: 2.1 km / 1.3 miles
• Osaka Itami Airport: 39 km / 24.2 miles
• minimalist design • art gallery • free-use internet PCs and bicycles • free WiFi in lobby • Kujo Station on the Karasuma Line 8-minute walk &bu...
• contemporary Japanese design • free Wi-Fi • Hotel Kanra Kyoto's rooms feature a Japanese-style living area with tatami-mat flooring • room ...
• The Screen is a luxurious and intimate design hotel • designs are midway between a traditional Ryokan and a boutique hotel • free Wi-Fi • 24-ho...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top