25hours Hotel Munich The Royal Bavarian
Located opposite the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), the 25hours Hotel Munich The Royal Bavarian is set in the former Bavarian imperial telephone and telegraph office dating from 1871. The hotel has an eatery, deli, burger restaurant and a bar. Guest rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Shindelhauer bicycle and MINI car rentals.
• 165 rooms (18-30m2), including 2 suites (46-73m2)
• Hotel opened: November 2017
• Architects: Dreimeta and Osa Ochs Schmidhuber Architekten
• Interiors: Andrea Kraft-Hammerschall & Armin Fischer
❌No parking available
• München Hauptbahnhof/Munich Central Station: 1-minute walk
• Karlsplatz (Stachus): 4-minute walk
• Marienplatz & City Hall: 10-minute walk
• Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest: 13-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 29.2 km / 18.1 miles
Aloft Munich is conveniently located next to Munich Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), in the heart of the city. This stylish design hotels offers guest rooms with ai...
Featuring a quirky Alpine design in an urban context, just a block from Munich's Central Station, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof is the second of the home-grown Bavarian mini ch...
Cocoon Stachus is a hip design hotel inspired by the 1970s (green, orange, brown!) and is located just a few minutes walk from Munich's Central Station and Karlsplatz...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top