MOXY NYC Times Square
Set in the former New Mills Hotel of 1907, MOXY NYC Times Square is a hip design hotel located in Midtown Manhattan on 36th Street and 7th Avenue. It offers cozy rooms, a seafood brasserie, rooftop bar and restaurant, a cocktail bar, co-working spaces and a "newsstand" selling various items. Room facilities include versatile foldaway furniture, large walk-in rain showers, wood-frame beds with storage, open pegboard closets, Bluetooth soundbars, and large flat-screen HDTVs with personal screencasting technology. Check-in is online or through one of the welcome kiosks.
• 612 rooms (11-32m2)
• Hotel opened: September 2017
• Architecture: Stonehill & Taylor
• Interiors: Yabu Pushelberg, Rockwell Group
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• 34th Street Penn Station Broadway Seventh Avenue Line: 2-minute walk
• Macy's: 2-minute walk
• Madison Square Garden: 4-minute walk
• Penn Station: 4-minute walk
• Empire State Building: 6-minute walk
• Grand Central Station: 10-minute walk
• MOMA: 15-minute walk
Facing the iconic New York Public Library and steps away from Bryant Park in the heart of Midtown, Andaz 5th Avenue is a luxury, boutique-style hotel. Minimalist rooms ...
Located at Broadway and 29th Street, MADE describes itself as "an inclusive urban hub, cosmopolitan and dynamic, fuelled by New York's sensory cacophony, y...
Situated in New York, this design hotel is steps from Times Square and features an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and each room ...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top