Barceló Torre de Madrid
08 city centre
Barceló Torre de Madrid is a luxury design hotel, set in Madrid's iconic Torre de Madrid at the end of the Gran Vía on Plaza de España. Stylish and elegant, rooms and suites come with air conditioning, king-size beds, a 42" flat-screen TV, and a laptop safe. Bathrooms have walk-in showers and a hairdryer. Somos Restaurant offers fine dining in a fusion of Mediterranean, Peruvian and Asian kitchens. There is a stylish bar on the ground floor. On the 8th floor is the indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, a sauna and a room for massages (at a fee, free for suite guests).
• 258 rooms
• Hotel opened: February 2017
• Interiors: Jaime Hayón
• Unique: It is one of Madrid's tallest buildings at 36 floors and was constructed between 1954 and 1957 and was for some time the world's tallest concrete structure. The hotel is situated at the lower 9 floors of the tower.
❌No parking available.
• Plaza de España Metro Station: 1-minute walk
• Museo de Arte Contemporáneo: 4-minute walk
• Royal Palace: 10-minute walk
• Plaza Mayor: 15-minute walk
• Puerto del Sol: 15-minute walk
• Madrid Barajas Airport: 21 km
• very central located next to Madrid’s Gran Via Metro Station • free Wi-Fi • 24-hour reception and tour desk • public parking is available near...
Room Mate Laura is a small design hotel boasting a location in the heart of Madrid. Attractions as the Taetro Real, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Gran Via are all just ...
Room Mate Mario is a design boutique hotel located in Madrid's city center, a few steps from the Opera and the Royal Palace. Contemporary rooms come with air conditio...
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top