Hotel Rum Budapest
05. Belváros - Lipótváros
Hotel Rum Budapest is a super stylish boutique set in a historical building in the city centre. Rooms and common spaces have been designed by Budapest-based designers and architects (like Bara Studio, Position Collective, Zsuzsa Kertész), blending the authentic and contemporary.
Individually designed rooms (15-30m2) come with air-conditioning, queen or king-sized beds, high-quality cotton sheets, and walk-in rainforest showers. Other room facilities include a safe, a minibar, a flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone, an electric kettle, hairdryer and original RUM bath products. Superior rooms also feature a seating area and a coffee machine.
A welcome drink awaits you upon arrival. The Urban Tiger Restaurant and Bar brings you the flavors of Southeast Asia (10% discount for guests). In season, enjoy signature cocktails and incomparable views from the rooftop TOP RUM bar.
• 38 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Interiors: George and Szonja Lefkovics
The DNA: Hotel Rum owners George and Szonja Lefkovics are passionate travellers. Their experiences and impressions from around the world led them to create a truly unique boutique hotel with designs by Hungarian artists only. Their first hotel adds to their empire of restaurants in Budapest, and also to a restaurant opened recently in Los Angeles.
❌No parking available.
• Kálvin tér metro stop: 3-minute walk
• Hungarian National Museum: 3-minute walk
• Great Market Hall: 5-minute walk
• Dohány street Synagogue: 6-minute walk
• Liberty Bridge: 6-minute walk
• Gellért Thermal Baths: 10-minute walk
• Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport: 17 km
Featuring young Hungarian artists, this place in the heart of Budapest combines the style of a hip hotel with the feel of an art gallery. Wi-Fi is available for free.
• Brody House Hotel is truly unique, eclectic and individual • mid 19th century apartment once housing the premier minister • bohemian furniture • bre...
Occupying a historic 19th-century palace, Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace is a luxury design situated right on the pedestrianised Váci utca shopping stree...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top